Would you like to join our team?
Terms and Conditions
As a tutor working with Smart Start Learning Pty Ltd, I acknowledge and agree that:
- I will receive a fee for undertaking private tutoring.
- I will receive a fee for a half hour “Get-to-know-you Session” required to be completed for each new client, regardless of their year level.
- Smart Start Learning Pty Ltd cannot guarantee any work for me.
- I can carry out independent tutoring work and work for other companies while working with Smart Start Learning Pty Ltd.
- Any resources I receive for use with students from Smart Start Learning Pty Ltd are the intellectual property of Smart Start Learning Pty Ltd.
- All client information is confidential. No discussion should be had with anyone in regards to client information, apart from those in management roles within Smart Start Learning Pty Ltd.
- I am responsible for my own actions while tutoring with Smart Start Learning.
- I am required to maintain a valid Employer’s Working with Children Check.
- I am not permitted to work as a tutor for any present or past client of Smart Start Learning Pty Ltd independent of the company, unless two years have passed since the termination of a client’s professional relationship with Smart Start Learning Pty Ltd.
- I am required to uphold the standards and reputation of Smart Start Learning Pty Ltd as expected.
- I am not obligated to take on new clients
- A Fee will be paid to a tutor as defined in a contract upon a successful application.